Metronome Growth Systems is a cloud-based business platform for CEOs, leaders, business coaches and their teams.
If you’re looking to join an exciting startup where you can be involved in all levels of the development stack and help build amazing software with a great team, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
We write software to help people manage and grow their businesses. Our web-based platform provides tools for leadership teams to help with strategic planning, tracking priorities and managing a high-performing organization.
About the role:
- Full time
- Based in Whistler, BC but remote may be ok for the right candidate as long as it is close enough to meet regularly in person.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Annual recreation pass to your choice of recreation (ex. Whistler Blackcomb pass, golf, fitness).
- Extended medical/dental benefits
The Ideal Candidate:
- A great front-end developer with Angular JS experience
- Good understanding of back-end development in Scala/Play framework
- Passionate about usability and know how to design intuitive web-based interfaces
- An independent problem solver
- Eager to learn and grow as a developer
- Bachelor of Computer Science graduate
- HTML, CSS/Less, Material Design
- Scala (Play Framework)
To Apply: Please send to [email protected] your resume and a cover letter and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for our team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.