Shannon is part of the following communities:
- Member of the WXN Top 100 Diversity Council since 2019.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Canadian Sport Institute - Pacific.
- Activator for SheEO – an act of radical generosity to finance and celebrate women.
- Official Member of the Forbes Coaches Council
- Canada’s Top 150 Women of Achievement and Influence
- Masters in Business Dynamics – Gazelles Growth Institute (Shannon was the first ever graduate from this program, awarded in Oct. 2017)
- YWCA Vancouver Women of Distinction – Entrepreneurship Nominee 2013 & Technology Nominee 2012
- 2012 – ACG New York Champion’s Award- Middle-Market Deal of the Year – Finalist
- BIV/ACG Vancouver 2011 Deal Maker of the Year
- 2006 recipient of the Sarah Kirke Award for Canada’s Leading Women High Tech Entrepreneur
- Wired Women of the Year 2003 and CEO of the Year, presented by FWE Northwest
- BC TIA Best Application of Technology Award 2001 and 2011
- BC Export Award for Best New Exporter 2002
- Influential Women of the Year 2001 – presented by Business in Vancouver
- Report on Business Magazine’s Canada’s Top 40 Under 40™ Award 2000