Anita’s particular strength as a coach draws on her work and research in behavioral science and neuro-leadership. She helps her clients find their unique and differentiated strategy so they can truly find their own ‘leading edge’.
- 1:1 CEO Coaching
- Building & coaching high performing leadership teams
- Purpose led profit strategy
- 3HAG Certified Coach
- Scaling Up Certified coach
- International Coaching Federation (Master Coach cert in progress)
- Behavioral Economics
- Global Team Coaching Institute: Certified Coach
- Advanced Insights Assessment certified
- BA Hons Industrial Design: De Montford University
- MSc: Neuroscience of Leadership: Middlesex University
- 30 years of entrepreneurship & co-partnerships
- Helped over 40 companies scale since 2007
- Reputation for building diverse, high performance Leadership Teams
Anita’s specialty is partnering with CEO’s & their leadership teams to help them find and execute their path to predictable profit.
She has sat on both sides of the leadership fence as a 3-time entrepreneur herself in both Europe and Asia. She also spent seven years setting up and co-leading an MNC staffing firm in China which listed on the NASDAQ.
This firsthand experience, combined with her coaching skills over the past 15 years, has enabled her to help CEO’s build high performing, resilient and agile leadership teams who inspire dynamic workplace cultures but also consistently outperform their competition.
Many of coaching clients are ‘conscious capitalists’ and members of EO or Young Presidents Organization (YPO) with a broad range of needs. Some in start-up mode and others maturing and packaging themselves to sell. No matter where they are in their business journey, they all have a few things in common with her – a hunger for growth, social impact and a huge appetite for learning.