Greater Boston Area
Bill’s professional experience is as follows:
Business Experience • Worked for/advised 50+ companies including 20+ startups (10 operationally; 5 successful outcomes) • 8-time startup VP, WW Sales – including offices in UK, Singapore • 2-time CMO and GM • 2 IPOs and 7 acquisitions.
• People/Team Development
• Strategy - Sales/Marketing Development
• Leadership/Executive Coach
• Early Stage Business/Startup
• Habits/Focus Development
• Certified Scaling Up Coach
• Certified Predictive Index Partner
• Certificate in the Foundations of
• Certified 3HAG coach
• 50% startup success rate (5/10)
• 2 IPOs/7 Acquisitions
• Turnaround during Great Recession
• Top Sales Rep/Manager multiple times
Worked for/advised 50+ companies including 20+ startups (10 operationally; 5 successful outcomes) • 8- time startup VP, WW Sales - including offices in UK, Singapore • 2-time CMO and GM • 2 IPOs and 7 acquisitions.
9+ years as a businessadvisor/coach/author/speaker
• Certified Growth coach (4 years/2 organizations) • Predictive Index Certified Partner • Certificate - Foundations of NeuroLeadership • Mass Challenge Mentor • Volunteer – NFTE.
As well as being a Vistage speaker, Bill has also spoken to YPO forums and various conferences around the country, and posts a twice monthly blog that regularly garners a 30%+ open rate. Lastly, Bill is currently writing his first book out in early 2020- Further, Faster - Four Steps to Take the Guesswork Out of Growing Your Business (working title)
Bill is an Essentialist believing that few things truly matter in life and in business. With his Core Purpose of Simplified Servanthood, Bill spends each working moment helping to create healthy and thriving business and by extension societies that are compassionately productive through having enlightened leaders focus on the few things that truly matter to their customers and teams.