Brad Giles has more than twenty years experience as a serial entrepreneur, strategic planner and leadership coach. He has twice been recognised as a BRW Fast 100 founder, an EY Entrepreneur of the Year finalist, and is actively involved in EO, the Entrepreneurs Organization. Today, as founder of the strategic planning and coaching consultancy Evolution Partners, Brad works with CEOs and leadership teams to build enduring, great companies.
- Certified 3HAG coach
- Certified Gazelles coach
- Certified Gravitas coach
- Certified Outthinker
- Team effectiveness
- 6 time Founder / Entrepreneur
- Author of ‘Made to Thrive: The Five Roles to Evolve Beyond Your Leadership Comfort Zone’
- Twice awarded Australia’s in BRW Fastest 100 growing companies & EY Entrepreneur of the Year finalist
- Chapter president, Entrepreneurs Organization
The quote below best describes the work Brad does with leaders.
“Great coaches lie awake at night thinking about how to make you better. They relish creating an environment where you get more out of yourself. Coaches are like great artists getting the stroke exactly right on a painting. They are painting relationships. Most people don’t spend a lot of time thinking about how they are going to make someone else better. But that’s what great coaches do.” Ronnie Lott describing Bill Campbell, Coach to Apple and Google leadership teams, amongst many others.
Brad is a leadership team coach and facilitates strategic planning for teams with some amazing companies across Australia.
Brad helps CEOs:
1. Build a plan to scale up their business
2. Execute & and be held accountable to their strategic plan
3. Keep focused so that they & their team are working on the critical few things, versus the important many
4. Put in place & use proven systems to build an awesome corporate culture that turns their company into a magnet for great people.