New York, New York
Bruce Eckfeldt is an Inc. 500 CEO with over two decades of experience in Lean/Agile product development and business consulting/coaching. He is an expert in software, finance, professional services, real estate, and cannabis businesses and working with multi-national and distributed teams.
- Certified 3HAG Coach
- Certified Scaling Up Coach
- Lean/Agile and SCRUM Coach
- Predictive Index (PI) Ambassador
- Lean/Agile Development and SAS Businesses
- Leadership Team Development/Coaching
- Multinational and Virtual/Distributed Teams
- Social Sector and B-Corp Organizations
- Software Development and SAS Products
- Financial Services and Technologies
- Real Estate Development and Management
- Creative/Design Services and Fashion
- Cannabis/Hemp/CBD Products/Services
- 5X Inc 5000/500 Award Founder/CEO
- Two degrees in Architecture from McGill University in Montreal
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization leadership since 2007
- Inc.com weekly contributor since 2017
- Podcast host of Scaling Up Services and Thinking Outside The Bud
Bruce Eckfeldt is a consultant, coach, author, and speaker on organizational development and performance management. Originally an architect, he was a pioneer in the use of computer-aided design and 3D modeling. He later transitioned to software design and development, converting his spatial problem-solving skills to informational architecture and user experience design of digital software products.
Seeing the need for a more fast-paced and innovative approach to technology development, Bruce was an early adopter of Extreme Programming (an early Agile/Lean software methodology). He advanced the field as an early contributor to the Agile Conference and as the founder of Cyrus Innovation in 2003, one of the first Agile/Lean development consulting firms.
After more than a decade of developing products and coaching companies adopting Agile/Lean practices such as Extreme Programming, Scrum, Kanban, and other Lean methodologies, Bruce sold Cyrus in 2014 to focus on broader organizational development initiatives and served as interim CEO, COO, and other executive roles across a number of different high-tech and professional service companies.
Today, Bruce uses his experience as an entrepreneur and Inc 500 CEO to help high-growth companies scale more quickly with less drama. He is an expert in business and operational growth strategy, talent planning, performance coaching, and using Lean/Agile to achieve operational excellence.