Florida and Southeastern United States
Cheryl Biron is a business growth coach certified in both Scaling Up and 3HAG methodologies. She is passionate about helping CEOs and leadership teams create differentiated strategies and provide line-of-sight to attain flawless execution of their goals, with the right people in the right roles, so they achieve their targeted financial results, and enjoy the ride to what they consider “freedom”.
- Certified 3HAG Coach
- Certified Scaling Up Coach
- Couple- and Family-Owned Businesses
- Ability to coach in both White- and Blue-Collar Workplaces
- Line-of Sight from Strategy through Execution
- Talent Assessment, Topgrading and Succession Planning
- Team Accountability and Empowerment
- Leadership Team Alignment
- MBA, Marketing, The Wharton School
- BS, Economics and Industrial and Labor Relations Cornell University
- MBA Exchange Program, HEC Paris
- Certified Scaling Up and 3HAG Business Growth Coach
- Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs
- 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Businesses in North America
- New Jersey's 50 Fastest Growing Companies
- New Jersey's 50 Best Women in Business
The systems and processes Cheryl implemented as President and CEO while scaling One Horn Transportation, a trucking and logistics brokerage, enable her to spend minimal time working “in” the business on a day-to-day basis, while still maintaining a practical understanding of the challenges faced by other business leaders. Cheryl also leverages her previous experience working in large corporations and her MBA, while incorporating the 3HAG and Scaling Up Tools in her coaching practice.
Prior to embarking on her entrepreneurial path, Cheryl held marketing positions growing consumer healthcare brands in various corporations. She earned her MBA from the Wharton School and her Bachelor of Science Degree from Cornell University. In addition to English, Cheryl also speaks French.