Darren is passionate about helping CEOs, Leadership Teams, and organizations improve. With over 30 years in Business, Leadership, and Information Technology and as a 3HAG Coach, Certified Gravitas Impact Premium Coach, current owner of other businesses. and former coaching client himself, Darren has a broad base of experiences and training that enable him to have a significant impact on the clients he works with.
- CEO and Leadership Team Coach
- Crafting Strategies and Plans
- Ensuring Disciplined Execution
- Developing the Culture Creating High Engagement
- Developing the Customer Journey Creating Raving Fan Customers
- Customer Experience Strategy and Net Promotor Systems
- Strategic Planning
- Information Technology Systems
- Organizational Assessment and Alignment
- 7 Attributes of Agile Businesses® Implementation
- Executive Team Health and Growth
- Culture and Team Engagement
- Southern Methodist University - Cox School of Business, Business
- 7 Attributes of Agile Business® Certified Coach, Gravitas Impact
- Metronome United 3HAG
- Innermetrix ADVanced Insights Certified
- AAS - Digital Microprocessor Technology
- Leadership Class XX, Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce
- Private Pilot License - U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal
- Certified Business Coach & Business Strategist, ProActive™ Leadership
- Owner and Managing Partner, In The Pattern Fight School, Aircraft
Rentals, and Aviation Services
- Owner and Managing Partner, Private Real Estate Company
- President and Board Member, Dallas Executive Association
- Committee member, Town of Addison Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Former Committee member, Town of Addison Census Committee
- Former CEO and Founder, TeksInc IT Solutions. Successful Sale Of
- Former Chairman of the Board of Directors, Metrocrest Chamber of
- Former Chairman of the Administrative Board, Christ United Methodist
- Former Committee member, Town of Addison Bond Committee
- Former Committee member, Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce
- Former Committee member, City of Carrollton Traffic Advisory
- Former Committee members of various other committees with church,
municipal, and volunteer organizations
Darren founded TeksInc in 2003, a multimillion-dollar IT company, which he sold in 2019. As owner of his IT Company, Darren helped clients with their business challenges with systems, processes, and people. Darren’s business experience also includes owning and operating In The Pattern Flight School and Aviation Services and a real estate investment business.
Darren’s experience in the corporate, small business, entrepreneur, and business ownership capacities along with the ProActive Leadership Group, 3HAG, Gravitas Impact’s training, certifications, and resources give him a powerful and comprehensive effectiveness in helping businesses and organizations resolve business issues, grow revenue, scale up, and reach their goals and maximum potential.
With decades of strong business and personal relationships through networking groups, Chambers of Commerce, Church and other Volunteer Organizations, and Municipal Government, Darren strongly believes in developing business by building genuine relationships.
Outside of work, Darren enjoys time with family and staying involved with church and community. It is also important to Darren to stay healthy and active as a runner, cyclist and weightlifter. Darren holds his private pilot’s license and enjoys flying for business, pleasure, and non-profit events.