Chicago and West MI
Dave Baney is the founder and CEO of 55 Questions, LLC. He works with Entrepreneurs and CEOs of growth companies that have a driving ambition to crush their competition.
- Executive Team Coaching and Development
- Privately Held, Family Owned Business Coaching
- Public Workshops and Keynote Speaker
- Author of “The 3x5 Coach”
- Business Growth
- Strategic Planning and Marketing
- Real Estate and Market Development
- Bachelor of Science, State University of New York at Fredonia
- Scaling UP Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0 Certified
- Metronome United 3HAG Certified
- VP of Worldwide Menu Development - McDonald's
- VP of Real Estate and Construction,
- McDonald’s Latin America
- VP of USA Marketing - McDonald's
He inspires them to lead their organizations to game changing levels of execution by developing customer focused, competitively driven goals and strategies. This results in an environment of accountability and communication where people consistently deliver excellence and results.
To assist leadership teams create a clear picture of their business’s current state, determine daunting but attainable growth goals and shape the path to reach that destination, Dave utilizes the 3HAG WAY and a proprietary discovery process called 55 QuestionsTM.
With over 30 years in leadership and management roles, Dave has earned a reputation for crisp execution, dynamic marketing insight and thoughtful direction, leading to several successful turnarounds and profitable growth. He draws on his extensive background to help CEOs find answers that turn their ideal world into profitable realities.