David is a management consultant/coach, facilitator, and strategic planner. He has 13 years of experience working with both senior executives at Fortune 100 companies and executive teams of fast-growing private firms of all sizes. Notable clients include Exxon, Halliburton, Gilbane Inc., Caffe Vita, Ace Hotel, Allegiance Ambulance, ESO Solutions, and Intersys.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating Seamless Cross-Functional Collaboration
- High-Performance Leadership Development
- Executive Team Alignment.
- Creating Seamless Cross-functional Collaboration
- Leading in-house Leadership Development Programs
- Culture Change
- Strategic Planning for $50M+ companies
- Ph.D. in High-Performance Psychology
- Two Ceos we worked with in the last 2 years won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the year award
- In 2019, one of our first clients, a services company with no recurring revenue sold to a public company for a multiple of revenue with no earn-out.
- In 2019, three of our clients made Austin's Fast 50 which represents the 50 Fastest growing companies in Austin.
- One of our clients is the 17th largest company in its category in the US.
David Butlein, Ph.D., is a management consultant, facilitator, strategic planner, and the CEO of BLUECASE Strategic Partners in Austin, Texas.
He has a PH.D. in High-Performance Psychology with expertise in why certain individuals and teams perform at exceptional levels, even in suboptimal circumstances. He has particular knowledge in the mindsets, tools, and behaviors the top leadership teams practice.
BLUECASE does strategic planning utilizing the 3HAG methodology and teaches managers and executives at fast-growing companies how to create seamless cross-functional collaboration, feedback-rich cultures, and high levels of engagement.
David has over a decade of experience working with both senior executives at Fortune 100 companies and executive teams of fast-growing private firms of all sizes. Notable clients include AffiniPay, Exxon, NASA, Halliburton, Gilbane Inc., Caffe Vita, Ace Hotel, Four Hands, ESO, and Apex Systems.