New Brunswick, Canada
Donald has years of professional experience managing startups and established companies. As a resilient, results driven strategic and decisive leader, Don utilizes his entrepreneurial skills and 3HAG WAY towards the growth of the individual(s) for the mutual growth of the company and operations.
- Leadership and Executive team coaching
- 3HAG Way Strategic Execution System
- Aligning the Execution plan to the CEO’s
- Strategic vision
- Transition Entrepreneurs to CEO’s
- Transformation of individuals to A players
- Exit and Succession planning
- International reach and experience
- Mergers and Acquisition Strategist
- Electronic Engineering
- Scaling UP Mastering the - Rockefeller Habits 2.0
- Metronome United 3HAG Certified
- Swiss Nova Psychometric System
- Started, Scaled and Exited technology,
professional services and software firms
- Futurepreneur Canada, Mentor/Coach of the
Year National Award Recipient
- International Executive and Business Coach
(Canada, USA, Europe)
- Continuous and consummate learner
Don brings focus to companies in all business development stages – start-up, scale up, fast-growth challenges, steadystate business, relocation, downsizing and shut-downs. He has extensive experience in needs assessment, design, strategic thinking and execution planning (there is a difference), leadership development, coaching, performance assessments, mergers and acquisitions (USA/CND) and succession management.
Don has a background in small, medium and large-scale development, implementation and system integration projects, with emphasis on taking small to medium privately held businesses to the next level for growth towards structured corporations, sustainable revenue, acquisition or sale, in domestic and international markets. Don has exposure to public sector, international trade service-based economies, industrial automation, commercial, transportation industries, professional services, IT, Telecom sectors and software development environments. He has a successful record of managing and motivating diverse teams, providing guidance, mentoring, committed to quality and client satisfaction.
Having started small to medium size companies, Don understands the challenges entrepreneurs are faced with, and has a track record of building these companies and turning them into successful operations. As a resilient, result driven, strategic and decisive leader Don utilizes his entrepreneurial skill set towards the growth of the individual(s) for the mutual beneficial growth of the operations, as a consummate learner he shares what he learns.