Greater Philadelphia Area
Doug Diamond works with executive teams of small to medium sized businesses (10 to 250 employees) to help them grow and improve on a sustained basis. Doug is one of just a few coaches worldwide certified to coach with both Metronome United as a 3HAG Certified Coach as well as the Great Game of Business.
- Certified 3HAG Coach (2019)
- Certified Great Game of Business Coach (2017)
- Gazelles International Certified Coach (2009-2018)
- Strategic planning- One-Page Plan Implementation/ Strategic differentiation
- Cash flow and profitability improvement
- Geographically diverse management teams
- Employee Engagement / Culture
- BS, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Growing, exiting his own software/technology company (2000)
- Congratulating clients as they win Best Of, Inc 5000 and many other awards
- Watching clients grow, succeed and exit their businesses successfully
- Gazelles International Core Values Awards (2009, 2011, 2018)
This coaching diversity allows him to help his client to join business best practices methodologies together into one powerful combination. He also owned/ran a technology company that became a “gazelle” (a company that grows by more than 20% or more for four consecutive years).
Doug draws from his own small business ownership experience and techniques from business thought leaders to help companies take the most effective path to steady growth and improvement. He has been coaching executive teams since 2001.
Doug helps companies to identify and live their purpose while finding ways to run the business profitably. He aims to help each of his clients to develop great relationships with their clients, employees, and shareholder/owners at the same time.
Doug is an accomplished speaker and meeting facilitator who understands the complexity of running a business. He helps the management team through well-designed, long- term, annual and quarterly planning processes designed to set meaningful, attainable targets that get the team aligned and excited. He also helps the team to monitor performance to make sure that the targets get hit consistently.