United States Of America
Doug’s strength of sincerity and persistence provides leadership teams with a decisive edge in scaling quickly. He’s helped his customer’s scale through Topgrading by adding A players, is a master at achieving execution excellence and help several customers discover their X factor, and achieve significant competitive advantage.
- Successfully Scaled two IT companies for owner sell, one in just
- Doubled Consulting Engineer Business in less than 4 years
- 2012 spent 7 months in hospital with Acute Myeloid Leukemia, less than
a 2% chance for survival, worked while in the hospital, and miraculously
recovered through faith, meditation, practicing Scaling UP disciplines.
Cancer free for 8 years
- Computer IT
- Engineering firms & consulting
- Retail, distribution, manufacturing
- 2007: Certified Gazelles Business Coach
- 2001: Designated Senior E-Myth Consultant
- 1998: Certified E-Myth Consultant
- 1984: Dale Carnegie Certification and Graduate Assistant
- 1972 - 1975 – UW-Oshkosh, BS in Speech, Radio TV Film Emphasis
- Successful broadcaster from 1976 – 1999.
- Successfully engineered start-up of two FM Radio stations, hiring,
selecting format, and developing programming and sales.
- Owned Oldies Station WOFM from 1991 – 1996, successfully completing
sale of station in March 1996 for $1.55 Million - a 300% return on original
partner’s investment level. Stations he managed in Wausau WI,
consistently outpaced revenue, and ratings of competition, by
attracting highly successful salespeople, innovative rate card and
highly creative production department.
Doug’s specialty is partnering with CEO’s & their leadership teams to help them find and execute their path to revenue growth and predictable profit.
Doug’s been an entrepreneur himself, partnering to start a 50,000 watt FM radio station in 1992 and sell it in 1996 for 3X their investment.
Doug started his coaching career as an E-Myth Coach, learning how to develop systems and process to help free business owners from the tactical aspects of their business. In 2008 he began his journey with Verne Harnish’s Scaling Up/Rockefeller Habits. His firsthand experience, combined with his coaching skills over the past 20 + years, has helped CEO’s build high performing, resilient and agile leadership teams who inspire dynamic workplace cultures to consistently outperform their competition.
Doug has a voracious appetite for learning, reading 30 or more business books a year. He writes a blog to help his customers and others adopt best practices and learn how to implement ideas from top thought leaders. His knowledge and experience provide helpful solutions to business and human issues.
Having Survived Cancer in 2012, he provides a purposeful perspective on life and business. His journey offers a valuable perspective on growth, life and living a purposeful life.