Elizabeth B. Crook, CEO of Orchard Advisors, works with executives and management teams in both the U.S. and Canada to grow profitability and value through clear strategic thinking and disciplined execution planning. She is a sought-after speaker, workshop leader and guest on stages and in media.
- Strategic Thinking and Execution Planning
- Leadership Team Development
- CEO Coaching
- Decision-Making and Problem Solving
- CEO Personal Strategic Planning
- BCORP/Triple Bottom Line companies
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Development
- Vanderbilt University – BA - Tennessee State University - MS in conjunction with Vanderbilt University Owen School of Business
-Metronome United 3HAG Certified
- CEO Orchard Advisors – 25 years
- Grew two companies in new channels with new products in US and Latin America
- Successfully raised venture capital
- Author - Live Large - The Achiever’s Guide to What’s Next (Greenleaf, 2017)
Elizabeth B. Crook, CEO of Orchard Advisors, works with executives and management teams in both the U.S. and Canada to grow profitability and value through clear strategic thinking and disciplined execution planning. Her clients value the insight and authenticity that she brings to each interaction, and they count on her as a skilled business strategist for those “what do we do with this” moments. They also know that experience has given her the ability to ask the hard questions, gently.
Elizabeth has been a member, presenter, and advisor for the Social Venture Circle (previously Social Venture Network) and a frequent case study faculty member for the Social Venture Institute (SVI) in British Columbia. She is a sought-after speaker, workshop leader and guest on stages and in media (Forbes, Fast Company, Conscious Company, Huff Post, Thrive Global on both personal and company strategic planning.
Currently, she is Board Chair of Village People, a successful socially responsible residential real estate and development company in Nashville and a board member of Good Works Ventures (impact investing fund) and High Stakes Foundation in Missoula, Montana..