Helping CEOs from around the world scale their high-impact companies.
Ethan Martin, Founder & President of PFD Group, Inc., has a passion serving high growth companies that focuses on bettering their communities and the world, by helping these companies identify their strategic goals, build high performing teams, and execute their plan. After years of leading and advising high-impact companies as a CEO coach, Ethan believes that the key to building both a great business and living a fulfilling life is serving something greater than yourself.
- Scaling Up
- Rockefeller Habits
- Certified Coach
- 3HAG Certified Coach
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Patrick Lencioni CapaPro Table Group Member
- Executive Coaching
- Team Development
- Collaborative Impact
- Advisory Board Coaching
- Legacy Planning
- Global coaching (multinational companies) with varying cultures and locations)
- Selecting and developing diverse leadership teams
- Private equity
- Legacy planning
- Strategic network and community building
- Leading strategic planning offsites
- Leadership team alignment, acquisition due diligence, raising growth capital
- Board of Director recruitment and management, expertise in mentoring programs
- M.B.A. - Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, Host fellow Center for Private Equity and Entrepreneurship
- B.A. - Carleton College, Phi Beta Kappa graduate
- Twenty years of entrepreneurship, private equity, and coaching experience - founded and sold multiple companies
- Founded and grew collaborative educational foundation - Aviation Community Foundation
- Co-chaired several Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) learning events
As a Scaling Up / Rockefeller Habits certified coach, and 3HAG Certified Coach, Ethan and his team offer strategic planning and coaching with emphasis on:
- People - matching the right people with clearly defined desired outcomes
- Planning - setting strategic goals, metrics and alignment, and acquisition due diligence
- Legacy - reinforcing the CEO's and investors' long term goals and giving back
- Employee engagement - identifying individual growth plans and community involvement
- Advisory boards - helping to design, select and support for sales growth and strategic guidance
Ethan brings twenty years of entrepreneurship, private equity, and coaching experience. Ethan has had seven years of experience in Entrepreneurs Organization (EO), where he was the co- chair of several regional EO learning events, including the 2014 EO Rocky Mountain Entrepreneurial Summit featuring Marcus Luttrell, and served on the planning team for the record breaking EO 2015 Western Region Alchemy Conference.
Ethan is a Certified Flight Instructor, and he loves to fly airplanes, teach, and travel. He brings his mentoring experience from almost twenty years of being a pilot and teaching people how to fly in high-performance airplanes. He also has experience in the social sector, as the founder of the Aviation Community Foundation (ACF). ACF helps provide leadership support, technology, community, and funds to world-class aviation education programs that create opportunities for upward mobility for students in underserved communities across the US. Ethan is a graduate of the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College where he received his M.B.A. and was selected to be a host fellow for the Center for Private Equity and Entrepreneurship. Ethan is also a Phi Beta Kappa graduate from Carleton College where he received a B.A. in Economics.
Ethan lives in Boulder, Colorado with his wife and two sons. He spends all the time he can in the mountains - as he also loves hiking, camping, and skiing.