Minnesota and Upper Midwest
Glen Dall is a successful CEO with an inspiring personal story and hard-won experience stepping in to lead the turnaround and growth of a publicly traded company. Today he is the founder and CEO Coach of Apex North Business Coaching, stepping in where consultants, business groups, and frameworks like EOS leave off. Glen helps CEOs and leadership teams create measurable change, hold each other accountable, and chart a path towards a truly inspiring, audacious vision for the future.
- CEO to CEO
- Leadership Teams
- High-performing Entrepreneurs
- Strategy and Vision
- Sales & Marketing.
- Industry experience in Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Real Estate, Construction, Automotive. Geographical business experience in US
- Bachelors, University of Michigan
- As CEO, led a highly successful turnaround of a publicly held company, reverting operating losses to consistent, year-over-year profitability and growth.
- Founded and developed strategic vision for a local home restoration business, raising $1.8m in private and institutional capital through lending and investment relationships.
- As a business coach, launched the Scaling Your Mindset To Scale Your Business Leadership Summit, an annual gathering of business leaders in Costa Rica.
- Coached a national sports equipment company through a successful pivot following the COVID-19 crisis. Last month, the CEO reported, “without Glen’s coaching, we would not be here
From humble beginnings working on an automobile assembly line to becoming a public company CEO, Glen has learned from hard-won personal experience how to grow people, products, businesses, and oneself.
His relatable style, direct messages, and confidence of someone who has seen it all in business translates into inspiring and actionable coaching for anyone or any group he works with.
"When I started my career, I never envisioned I would be the CEO of a company. Now I see that every step I took taught me, trained me and tempered me to be successful in that role, the most challenging I’ve ever had. The experience inspired me to create Apex North, in a way, to help my former self and others in
the CEO seat."