Hugh is a coach, facilitator, and strategic planner with 20 years’ experience working with senior executives and their teams in companies of all sizes from $1m turnover to ASX 200 companies.
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Sales Training & New Business Development
- Building strong, trusted relationships across all levels of an organisation
- International, cross-cultural coaching
- Highly developed verbal & non-verbal communication skill
- Sales skills training
- Certified Scaling Up Coach
- Certified Speaking Professional
- Multi-industry experience
- BA Business Studies Oxford Brookes University
- Led Australian arm of US Software company from start-up to $10m in 8 years
- As AVP Asia-Pacific for US Software Co grew and established 7 countries throughout the Region.
- As COO & 2iC of international fitness franchise was instrumental in:
- Selling 37 new club locations across 6 Asian countries
- Opening 19 with thousands of members
- Successfully running own consulting practice for close to 20 years
Focused on helping his clients rapidly scale up and still enjoying the journey Hugh commenced his facilitation and coaching career in 2002.
He has consulted, designed, sold, and facilitated courses and change programs in the areas of:
- Cultural change
- Team Building
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
Working with clients large and small in a variety of industries; hospitality, telecommunications, information technology, professional services,
finance and banking, retail, and manufacturing. Comfortable and experienced working with senior
executives Hugh has always enjoyed excellent feedback and results. He ensures his clients engage and commit to making positive changes when leaving the room, not only walking out with new skills and capability but an intention to apply them back in the workplace to increase personal and organisational performance.