JENNIFER WALZER BERKOWITZ
South Florida, USA
Jennifer Berkowitz has more than 25 years of experience as a successful entrepreneur, keynote speaker and leader in her community. Jennifer started, scaled up and sold her tech company in 2014 and has so much empathy for her clients because she used to be on the other side! Jennifer knows firsthand the power of a great coach and has successfully helped her own clients scale up their businesses. Jennifer hates retirement so she enjoys working with a handful of motivated CEOs and their management teams who want to reach the same freedom Jennifer has today.
- Scaling Up Rockefeller Habits certified coach
- Computer IT/ Software Development
- Customer Service
- Bachelors of Science in Management Information Systems from the University of Arizona.
- 2011 graduate of the Entrepreneurial Masters Program (EMP) jointly hosted by the MIT Enterprise Forum and Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO).
- Multiple Inc5000 inclusions
- Stevie Award Winner (multiple categories including Entrepreneur of the Year)
- NY Times weekly blogger ("A CEOs Journey")
- Best Places to Work awards, and various tech accolades in her industry.
- She is a 13 year EO member, and had a very successful exit as CEO (Jennifer owned 100% of her tech company)
Jennifer Walzer Berkowitz, Managing Director of R&J Advisory Group, Inc. has an extensive background in technology and business strategy consulting.
Prior to founding R&J Advisory Group, Jennifer started BUMI (Backup My Info!, Inc) in 2003, a premium white glove online backup and recovery business for the financial industry and built it into an multimillion dollar debt-free and very profitable business in New York City. Jennifer hired a strategy growth coach in 2008 and became obsessed with implementing the methodology throughout her company. Jennifer successfully sold BUMI to J2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM) in August 2014 and firmly believes that implementing a methodology like 3HAG throughout her business was key for her extremely successful exit.
Jennifer has been invited to speak on various topics such as disaster recovery and data security at major conferences across the country, and has been featured in numerous national publications such as The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Daily News, Money Magazine, New York Enterprise Report and Crain’s New York Business. She also blogged in her own weekly column for the New York Times called “A CEOs Journey” in the Small Business online section.
I am happily married with 2 boys and a dog. I love playing tennis and doing anything with my family. I feel incredibly fortunate to have the ability to help other CEOs achieve the wonderful freedom I enjoy in my life today. I am helping CEOs because I absolutely love what I'm doing and not because I need the income. I was in your shoes once and I know this methodology works.