JOHN R. HOWMAN
Milwaukee WI, and Northern Arizona, United States
John created Allied Consulting Group to assist small to mid-sized organizations overcome the barriers to growth, with an emphasis growth planning, leadership development and team alignment. Allied has a team that can assist organizations in transition or in need of interim leadership.
- Strategic/Execution Planning
- Turnaround/Crisis Intervention
- Succession Planning
- Corporate Anthropology™
- Predictive Index™ Behavioral Analysis
- The LeaderHunter™ Process
- Executive Search and Team Development
- Planning facilitation
- BS Psychology UW-Milwaukee 1980
- Vistage Chair since 2008
- Found of several startups.
- Successfully turned FIVE organizations around from insolvency to profitability 2009-2012.
As an entrepreneur, business and community leader since 1983, John Howman has led a variety of businesses—from technology to consumer products companies. John’s insight into people and his exceptional market analysis capabilities, combined with his business acumen and creativity, help create passionate, driven, and successful work teams. With over 20 years of experience in the IT industry, over 5 years in the consumer products industry, and 10 years as a CEO coach and turnaround specialist, John helps businesses survive, improve, thrive, and ultimately… succeed!