Michigan, Midwest, USA
John works with companies that are privately held, frequently family owned, often times multiple partners with revenues between $5 million and $200 million.
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Go-To Market & Sales Transformation
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Board Advisory
- Working with CEO’s, business owners, partners, and their executive teams to build an organizational culture.
- Western Michigan University: Haworth College of Business
- EM Advisor Certified
- Vistage Worldwide Certified Speaker
- Carew Dimensions of Professional Selling Certified
John is the Founder and CEO of Performix Group. His company takes an active role within an organization working with CEO’s, business owners, and leadership teams to drive organizational performance and growth. John has owned and worked in family owned business most of his professional career.
Previously, John was President of Arrow Strategies, a nationwide provider of Workforce and Talent Solutions to corporations and healthcare institutions. He also served as President and Shareholder of At Home Health Services, a Medicare Certified Homecare Agency. He also served as a management consultant with the Gallup Organization focused on driving organic growth strategies in Fortune 500 companies. Finally, John served as the President and Shareholder of Performix Group, a management consulting and learning consultancy. John has run companies from start-up to $50 million in annual revenue.