Ken is a confident leader and coach with demonstrated experience leading companies to predictable and continuous growth. He has over 30 years of experience in the chemical, lab supply and pharmaceutical industry. His executive career includes working with large multi-national publicly traded companies as well as privately owned entities.
- 3HAG Way Strategic Execution System
- Leadership team development
- Execution planning
- CEO Roundtables
- Strategic planning and execution
- Employee engagement and culture
- Succession planning and exits
- Mid-sized manufacturing businesses in global markets
- 3HAG Certified Coach
- AMA, Management Training Program
- B.Sc. Biochemistry, McGill University, Montreal
- DEC, Health Sciences, Marianopolis College, Montreal
- Transitioned a specialty chemical manufacturer from a small NA based entity to global leaders in their market
- Developed a corporate culture and core values that resulted in exceptional employee retention and better than market financial performance for 15 consecutive years.
- Led the exit process for the company. The founders sold at a value significantly above the price set by brokers
- Facilitated CEO roundtables to help over 30 CEOs improve their leadership teams and grow their businesses
For 15 years as the CEO and Board member of a specialty chemicals business, Ken built an exceptional team and executed a strategy that transformed a small North American focused business to the global leaders in their market.
Ken now works with CEOs and their leadership teams to help them realize the same exceptional growth opportunities that he and his team benefited from by engaging a 3HAG coach. Ken summarizes these benefits below.