Lisa is a passionate and inspirational executive leadership and entrepreneurial growth coach with a leadership track record of embracing change, leading transformation, taking risks, developing leaders, building highly engaged teams and delivering outstanding business results.
- Entrepreneurial Business & Growth Coaching
- Authentic Leadership & Development Coaching
- Executive Leadership Coaching- ICF PCC
- P&L leadership + Coaching expertise across cultures
- Team Leadership- Strengths-Based Leadership, Behavioral Agility with Predictive Index
- Executive Presence, Influence & Authentic Leadership
- Winning Mindset – to drive Innovation and lead Change
- Neuro-Leadership, NLP & Conversational Intelligence (CIQ)
- BA in Business Administration, ASU -Finance
- MBA, Oslo School of Business & ASU
- Running a $500M global services business during a 25yr Corporate career
- Scaling up a nearshore global corporate operation in Central America, relocating with my family
- Working cross-functionally (Finance, Mktg, Operations, R&D, MFG, M&A)
- Start up of two entrepreneurial businesses & coaching Entrepreneurs
Following her own 25 year global corporate career, with the last 12 years living and working in Central America, Lisa now coaches corporate executives and entrepreneurs across the globe embracing a growth mindset to deliver exceptional personal and professional results! Combining her global business experience with coaching expertise, Lisa helps executives design and navigate authentic leadership journeys, pursue their passions, build diverse talent pipelines, scaling their mindset, businesses and careers while attaining freedom and enjoying the ride!
Lisa loves challenges and new experiences, travel, reading, health and wellness. She enjoys volunteering to better her community and make a positive sustaining impact in building future leaders. She feels fortunate to live with her family in beautiful Costa Rica.