Lisa is a passionate and inspirational executive leadership and entrepreneurial growth coach with a leadership track record of embracing change, leading transformation, taking risks, developing leaders, building highly engaged teams and delivering impact.
- Entrepreneurial Business & Growth Coach
- Authentic Leadership & Development Coach
- Executive Leadership Coaching- ICF PCC
- Predictive Index Partner certified
- Conversational Intelligence Coaching certified
- Neuro-Leadership Programming certified
- Behavioral Intelligence Coach certified
- Global Coaching expertise across cultures
- Team Leadership- Strengths-Based Leadership, Behavioral Agility with
- Executive Presence, Influence & Authentic Leadership
- Winning Mindset – to drive Innovation and lead Change
- Neuro-Leadership, Conversational Intelligence (CIQ), Behavioral
Intelligence and Positive Intelligence
- BA in Business Administration, ASU - Finance
- MBA, Oslo School of Business & ASU
- Running a $500M global services business during a 25 year Corporate
- Scaling up a nearshore global corporate operation in Central America,
relocating with my family
- Working cross-functionally (Finance, Mktg, Operations, R&D, MFG, and
- Start up of two coaching businesses serving Corporate and
Following her own 25 year global corporate career, with the last 13 years living and working in Central America, Lisa serves CEOs and Cofounders who are leading for-profit entities to consciously and deliberately make the lives of their people and planet better.
Lisa helps executives design and navigate authentic leadership journeys, pursue their passions, build diverse talent pipelines, scale their mindset, businesses and careers while attaining freedom and enjoying the ride! Often these leaders reach some crisis of consciousness that catapults them into wanting to accelerate the creation of their legacy and build a succession plan that ensures their lasting impact way beyond them. Saying "no" to leaders that don't live up to this ambition allows space to work with those that do choose this path!
Lisa serves on the board of directors of Costa Rica’s longest serving non-profit organization, the Women’s Club of Costa Rica, to provide educational opportunities to kids in rural and impoverished areas . Lisa loves challenges and new experiences, travel, learning, reading, health and wellness. She enjoys volunteering to serve her community and make a positive sustaining impact in building future leaders. She feels fortunate to live with her family in beautiful Costa Rica.