Greater Washington, D.C.
Mark Miller is the founder of Flywheel LLC, a business coaching practice dedicated to accelerating growth in mid-market companies. Certified in both the 3HAG and Scaling Up methodologies, Mark empowers companies through the implementation of a disciplined growth framework that drives scalability, teamwork and breakthrough transformation.
- Implementing a strategic execution system to manage and accelerate growth
- Building high performing leadership teams
- Driving competitive advantage through culture and accountability
- Unlocking individual and organizational potential
- Certified 3HAG Coach
- Certified Scaling Up Coach
- Mastermind Facilitator – Growth Institute
- Advanced Insights Certified
- MBA - Florida Atlantic University
- BA - Dickinson College - Economics and Policy Management (Double major)
- Founder and Principal – Flywheel LLC
- Chief Operating Officer - Joe Jurgielewicz & Son
- Chief Operating Officer - Ethosource LLC
- VP Operations - The Bachman Company
- VP Marketing - The Bachman Company
- Owner & President - Atlantic Pride Corporation
Mark’s mission is to help companies identify growth inhibitors and sequence action steps to overcome them. His expertise includes cultivating healthy company cultures, navigating difficult personnel and organizational structure issues, and incorporating accountability disciplines to drive operating performance.
To his clients, Mark brings over 30 years of business experience. Along with spearheading the financial turnaround of his own family business, Mark gained progressive senior leadership experience in several mid-market companies. This experience includes 10 years as a COO, where he helped scale two different companies to new heights.
Mark coaches CEOs and their leadership teams to leverage organizational strengths and achieve new possibilities. He engages, challenges and positively supports clients to overcome the barriers to peak performance.