Mark Miller is the founder of Flywheel LLC, a business growth coaching practice dedicated to accelerating growth in mid-market companies. Certified in the 3HAG WAY, Mark empowers companies by implementing a disciplined growth system that turns strategic goals into reality.
- Implementing a strategic execution system to manage and
- Building a competitive advantage through culture and
- Executive Coaching that unlocks individual and organizational
- Strategic Planning and Business Execution
- Operations and Organizational Management
- Marketing and Sales Management
- KPI creation and Scorecard Deployment
- MBA - Florida Atlantic University
- BA - Dickinson College - Economics and Policy
- Founder and Principal – Flywheel LLC
- COO - Joe Jurgielewicz & Son
- COO - Ethosource LLC
- VP Operations - The Bachman Company
- VP Marketing - The Bachman Company
- Owner & President - Atlantic Pride Corporation
Mark helps companies drill down to their root issues and then sequence action steps to overcome challenges and realize opportunities. His experience includes building healthy company cultures, crafting actionable strategic plans, overcoming difficult personnel and organizational structure issues, and driving operating performance through clear execution and accountability disciplines.
To his clients, Mark brings over 30 years of business experience. Along with running his own family business, which required a financial turnaround, Mark gained progressive senior leadership experience in several mid-market companies. This experience includes 10 years as COO, where he helped scale two different companies to new heights.
Mark coaches CEOs and their leadership teams to create a clear path to leverage organizational strengths and achieve new possibilities. He engages, challenges and positively supports clients to work through obstacles that are holding them back from peak performance.