Miami / Ft. Lauderdale, USA
Matt Kuttler works with growth companies to facilitate the strategic planning process for Executives and Leadership Teams, with a focus on Organizational Alignment and Accountability. As an entrepreneur for over 20 years, Matt Kuttler built and successfully sold two companies, which provides for unique insight to serve as a confidante to CEO’s.
- Scaling Up Certified Coach
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team/Everything DiSC Certified Facilitator
- 3HAG Way
- CAPAPro – The Table Group
- Strategic Planning
- People & Culture
- CEO & Executive Team Coaching
- Organization Health
- Master of Business Administration in Finance – University of Miami
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management – University of Michigan
- Former CEO of 2 fast growing businesses.
- Successfully sold both businesses
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Florida Finalist – 2007
- INC. 500 in 2008 (#265)
- Business of the Year by South Florida Business Journal (2008 & 2010)
- Co-Chair of YPO Miami – 2015-16
Matt focuses on three primary areas with his clients:
1) Facilitating Quarterly Strategic Planning meetings for CEOs and leadership teams,
2) Introducing tools around People, Execution and Strategy and
3) Acting as a confidante to the CEO and their leadership team.
Previously, Mr. Kuttler was the Co-President/Co-Founder of ReStockIt.com, a leading eTailer of supplies for Small Businesses with 200,000 items in categories including Restaurant Supplies, Office Supplies, Electronics and Tools. From 2008-2012 ReStockIt.com nearly doubled its revenue to $25.3 million and was recognized as the 3rd fastest growing Internet Retailer in the US (by Internet Retailer Magazine), and the #1 Fastest Growing Technology Company in South Florida (by South Florida Business Journal). In October 2012, ReStockIt.com was acquired by Acme Paper & Supply Company, a leading distributor of Restaurant, Janitorial and Foodservice supplies.
Kuttler previously has served as Co-Chair of Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) Miami, the Headmasters Advisory Board at University School as well as the Board of Directors for Stop Aging Now, Levenger, Scheck Hillel Community School, Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) and Beth Torah Synagogue. On a personal note, Mr. Kuttler is married to Dr. Ami Kuttler, Ph.D. who is a Child Psychologist and they have 3 children (Ryan, Ali and Benny).