Michael Langhout is a business growth advisor, strategist, and executive coach to CEOs and leadership teams serving clients globally and locally. Driven by a relentless passion for inspiring great leadership and building remarkable companies, his clients achieve higher levels of financial performance and enterprise value.
- Ensuring you have the right PEOPLE to help you grow
- Helping you build a winning CULTURE which is a magnet for new employees
- Discovering your truly differentiated STRATEGY giving you a strong competitive advantage
- Creating team cohesiveness and alignment for optimal STRATEGY EXECUTION
- CEO and Team Coaching and Board Involvement
- Business Intelligence and Financial Literacy
- Teaching leadership teams how to successfully operate a company
- Track record of growth in mid - market companies with accountability to results
- MBA, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- BA, University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- Certifications: 3HAG Way; ScalingUP; Great Game of Business; Topgrading,
- Founder and Managing Partner, Langhout International, LLC
- Co-Founder, CEO, Silere Medical Technology
- Co-Founder, CEO, Audient
- Executive Vice President, Corrugated Synergies International
- Board Chairman, Pioneer Human Services
As a serial entrepreneur, founder, and former CEO in three diverse industry verticals, Michael brings deep experience in helping clients create high performance cultures that accomplish exponential growth. He specializes in helping mid-market CEOs and their leadership teams formulate strategic direction with profitable execution.
Michael began his career in the packaging industry, putting himself through university working hourly jobs in a corrugated box manufacturing plant. After completing his formal education, advancement in that industry came rapidly, from sales, sales management, general management, and through to executive level positions.
He discovered his entrepreneurial talent early in his career, and founded two companies, one in health care services, and the other in medical technology. These career experiences over decades have allowed him to gain an all-around knowledge about how to successfully start and scale a profitable business.
Michael's work as founding CEO and board service has rounded out his 'informal' education. As a result, Michael is at ease working from the shop floor to the board room, vertically and horizontally throughout any organization he is coaching.
Michael’s clients represent numerous industry sectors, including energy, distribution, manufacturing, facility logistics, building materials, transportation, medical technology, ecommerce, health care services, franchise food services, financial services, digital media, medical information, and not for profit enterprises.