New York and New Jersey
Mike Goldman is a nationally recognized speaker, author and business coach. He founded Performance Breakthrough in 2007 to help mid-sized companies achieve dramatic business growth by working with leadership teams to ensure they have the right people, strategies and execution habits for growth.
- Developing Leadership Teams
- Crafting Strategies and Plans
- Ensuring Disciplined Execution
- Maximizing an A-Player Culture
- Certified 3HAG Coach
- Certified Gravitas International Coach
- Certified Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Coach
- NLP Master Practitioner & Coach
- Author of Performance Breakthrough: The Four Secrets of Passionate Organizations
- Author of the upcoming book, Breakthrough Leadership Team: Strengthening The Heart & Soul of Your Company
He has coached companies from the local entrepreneur to the Fortune 500. Mike has over 25 years of consulting experience. Throughout his career, he helped companies like Verizon, Disney, Polo Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Dillard’s, Liz Claiborne and Levi Strauss.
Mike’s clients value his vast experience and personable approach. His dedication to serving his clients is always executed with incredible passion and energy. His no-nonsense, practical style enables individuals and teams to uncover opportunity and achieve revolutionary results with laser focus. His book Performance Breakthrough: The Four Secrets of Passionate Organizations has become a gold standard for any business. In his book, he details the four secrets for creating a more passionate, productive and profitable organization. The book was a labor of love for Mike as it transformed him both professionally and personally.