Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Paul Cronin is Managing Partner with Cornerstone3 Inc. He works exclusively with entrepreneurs and action-oriented owners who have a passion to put a dent in the universe. Paul’s professional background includes: CEO of 5 closely-held companies, Company President, Entrepreneur, and Business Advisor.
- 3HAG WAY
- Organizational Structure
- Strategy development and execution
- Family and Partnership conflict management
- Exit strategy planning
- Succession planning
- BS Accounting Boston College
- 3HAG WAY – certified coach
- Gazelles Coach, Gravitas Impact Coach, Great
- Game of Business Coach, EOS Coach
- Exit Strategy Planning - Pinnacle Equity Solutions
- Dale Carnegie Leadership Training
- ‘Intrepreneur’ Earth Technology – started/grew new practice,
Regional VP $20M
- 4 successful turnarounds [as CEO] in disparate industries
- 10-years coaching Owners / CEO’s and their teams – multiple
- Successfully facilitated - 2nd to 3rd generation transition plan,
as well as transition plans for 6 equal partners and 4 equal
Utilizing the experiences of 30 years of executive leadership roles across multiple industries, Paul turns complex problems into simple solutions by helping leadership teams implement the framework, discipline and tools historically proven to take good companies to great companies. This is Strategic Execution and it is what differentiates the 5% of successful companies from the rest.
Specific outcomes include: Owners enjoying the wealth and freedom they have earned, Economic Business Value are multiples greater than that of competitors, Owners liberated from the frustrations of running their business day-to-day, Clarity of thought resulting in strategically smart decisions across the company, and Proven, easy-to-use “Tools” that create team alignment, accountability, and predictable results.
Paul also works with ‘exiting owners’ to plan their succession and help execute their business transition [unique to each owners’ design]; ensuring each owner gets what they want ‘from’ the business and what they want ‘for’ the business.
Cronin’s professional background includes: CEO of 5 closely-held companies, Company President, Entrepreneur, and Business Advisor. He started his career with Coopers & Lybrand, Sheraton Hotels and Merrill Lynch Pierce, Fenner & Smith. He went on to become EVP and Regional Manager for Earth Technology. Cronin was partner at the Platinum Group, a Midwest turnaround firm for 6 years before he started his own business advisory firm, Cornerstone3.