Ron Huntington, Owner of Executive Mentors & Trainers and a Senior Consultant to Owners, CEO’s, Presidents and Management with EMT, has accumulated over 30 years of Entrepreneurial Business Development, Ownership and General Management, and Executive Coaching & Consulting experience.
- Strategic Thinking and Execution Planning
- Coaching and Mentoring Owners and Key Executives in Leadership and Operational Management
- Fast-Growth Company Planning, Operations, and Execution Management
- Raising Capital
- Talent, Team, and Market Brand Reputation and Relationship Optimization
- Investor Relations and Financial Stewardship
- General Management
- Strategic and Business Planning and Execution
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Personal/Professional Financial Planning
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Succession & Transition Planning
- Customer/Client Service Programs
- Communications Strategies
- Human Resources/Talent Management
- BA – Communication and Sociology – University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Advanced Education: 80+ Formal Hours of Business and Diversified Learning Annually since 2000
Multiple Entrepreneurial Adventures – Hospitality Industry; Fisheries and Marine Industries; Personal Growth Education; Media Ownership; President and CEO of Multiple Organizations
He is one of the original Coaches for The Rockefeller Habits, Gazelles, and the Scaling Up Processes, and was certified in both the Rockefeller Habits and the Scaling Up Processes in the period 2000-2018. He resuscitated and built the then-dormant Gazelles International Coaching Program in its 3rd Evolution from 2003 to 2008, serving as its President and Head Coach, when he then handed the reins over to his hand-picked successor as President, Keith Cupp; Ron subsequently served as Emeritus Head Coach and Core Advisor to Gazelles International from 2008 to 2018.
He is now affiliated with Shannon Susko and her Metronome Growth Systems, Metronome United Coaches, and their 3HAG Processes, where he is a Certified 3HAG Coach (#23 as of August 11th, 2019) and Expert Facilitator. He is also affiliated with Gravitas Impact Premium Coaches, serving as a Senior Advisor to President/CEO Keith Cupp, and is an active Colleague in the Premium Coaches organization.