British Columbia, Canada
Shelley is an experienced founder in the technology industry with a track record of launching valuable products and services. As an experienced business advisor, she brings valuable, actionable insight to companies looking to scale. Shelley’s especially enjoys empowering female founders to define their unique value to achieve their goals.
- Strategic planning and execution
- Product/market fit
- Women-led technology businesses
- Growing start-ups to scale-up
- Market research, MVP and market validation
- Marketing, branding and positioning
- Business development and strategic partnerships
- The Leaders Discipline, Roy Group
- Diploma in Multimedia Design
- BA, Communications
- 3HAG Certified Coach (Pursuing)
- EiR at VIATEC - Victoria’s tech association
- Designed + Delivered BC’s Women’s Accelerator - W Venture
- Founder of The Well - Women’s Entrepreneurship and Leaders Lab
- Founder of award-winning kids tech startup
- Founder of a UX/UI Firm
- Launched over 10+ products to market
- Delivered first revenue partnership agreements for multiple companies
- Nokia Games Online gaming platform launch
As the founder of several technology ventures, Shelley is passionate about bringing innovative products and services to life. In these digital spaces, Shelley also seeks to boost the ideas of women and champion their growth. Shelley founded The Well (Women Entrepreneurs and Leaders Lab) to do just that; creating a space for mentorship, support and networking directed towards women in technology.
Shelley is also a clear-headed strategist with a knack for boiling issues to their key components, identifying gaps, and developing a plan to bridge them. As Entrepreneur in Residence with VIATEC’s business accelerator program, this is the skill that moved the needle for startups under her coaching. Shelley also designed and launched W Venture, an entrepreneurship program for women in BC delivered with the support of Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster, where she was instrumental in bringing many women’s businesses to the next level. She delivered curated business guidance, meeting each participating founder where they were uniquely at, and empowering them to achieve their goals.
After working for multinationals like Nokia and Vivendi, Shelley combined her creativity and business acumen to launch Zuzee, an award-winning, internationally recognized online community that allows tween girls to share pictures and create memories together. She has also leveraged her creativity in founding UX/UI firm Forge Experience Design & Research. Forge combines market research with their team’s extensive technology industry experience to help companies design human-centric products and services.
Shelley is the coach you want in your corner if you are an entrepreneur in the technology industry, and especially if you’re a woman.