Sri has worked with clients in North America, Asia and Australia in a variety of industry sectors. Since 2014, Sri has coached more than 100 leaders through one-on-one sessions and trained over 1,000 leaders across programs.
- 1:1 CEO Coaching
- CEO & High Performing Leadership Teams
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Leadership Development
- Mindset and Behavioral Change
- 7 Attributes of Agile Growth® Implementation
- Art & Practice of Leadership Development, Harvard Kennedy School
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching, Georgetown University
- Master of Business Administration, University of Maryland
- Master of Science, Ohio University
- Bachelor Of Engineering, Bangalore University
- Director - Financial Management at Capital One
- Head of Finance & Strategy Practice - India, CEB
- Assistant Vice President - GE Capital
Sri works with mid-market CEOs looking to accelerate growth and build enduring companies.
Prior to starting his coaching business, Sri worked in senior commercial, finance and strategy roles in Fortune 100 companies including GE and Capital One. Over his corporate career Sri’s responsibilities included leading teams of up to 50 staff, managing a budget of over 600 Million USD and advising CFOs on a range of management topics.
Sri’s current focus on CEOs of small to mid-size companies allows him to combine his business acumen with his passion for leadership development.
The result? Clients who are able to achieve increased revenue and profitability. Clients also report significantly higher confidence, lower stress, improved team cohesion, and vastly improved work-life balance.