Australia and New Zealand
Tom Reich is a proven leader and coach who understands business culture, collaborative process and how to guide organizations to optimize the balance between people, performance and profit.
- Leadership team business growth coaching
- Scaling Up - Business Growth Framework
- 3HAG - Strategic Execution System
- Developing a culture of accountability
- Developing winning differentiated strategies
- Creating high-performance leadership teams
- Driving relentless focus on execution disciplines
- Developing people and culture
- Providing a structured approach to attracting and developing "A-Players"
- 3HAG coach
- Scaling Up certified coach
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Management Information Systems, Texas Tech University
- General Manager Executive Program AGSM – UNSW Business School, Sydney Australia
- Founded a Business Analytics software and consulting company. Grew to 60+ people. Became IBM’s largest and most awarded business partner in the ANZ region. Successful exited.
- As the GM, I lead two other technology consulting type SMBs, one of which grew from 30 to 150 people over 3 years as we successfully executed our strategy of focusing on web/e-commerce development, just in time for the dot com boom.
- Throughout my career I have had the pleasure and satisfaction of developing many people to become the best version of themselves, several into great leaders, and a some of whom have gone on to become highly successful entrepreneurs.
- Co-founded and grew a successful recruitment business, eventually selling to the other co-founder.
As a certified Scaling Up coach and a 3HAG trained coach with a passion for the growth phase of the business journey, Tom enjoys coaching and advising CEO's and the leadership teams in creating winning differentiating strategies and driving relentless execution discipline, all while gaining the freedom of time and the ability to enjoy the ride.
Tom has had a successful career in leading technology, consulting and other growth businesses across the USA, Australia and New Zealand, including having founded, grown and successfully exited a few businesses. To that end, Tom has extensive experience in developing business strategy, execution disciplines, leadership development, sales management, talent acquisition & development, and general business entrepreneurship.
Following his passion for growth-oriented businesses, Tom shifted focus to coaching and advising CEOs and executive leadership teams. By combining over 30 years of business growth and leadership experience with the 3HAG and Scaling Up framework, tools, and processes, he has coached and advised a number of leadership teams in successfully scaling up their businesses.
Tom has served on company and advisory boards and is an active investor. He lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife Ella, their 3 kids – Austin, Savannah, and Hunter, and their dog Chilli.