Canada and Westcoast USA
Vivek is an experienced CEO-Coach who believes that Strategic Execution is achieved by Cohesive Teams making Better Decisions and driving Predictable Results. A strong advocate of Team Accountability, Vivek thinks that just like how individuals strive for self-actualization, leadership teams must do the same, if they are to remain true to their Core Purpose.
- Strategy Development & Execution
- Scalable global operations and corporate structure
- Leadership Development & Coaching
- Implementing 3HAG
- Organizational Structure
- Product & Services Business Models (including Direct/Channel, OEM, Distribution)
- Leadership Coaching, Facilitation & Change Management
- Customer Success & Retention
- CRM process and pipeline management
- Bachelor in Economics & Accountancy
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Science
- Post Graduate Certificate in General Management
- Strategic Playbook
- 3HAG Certified Coach (Pursuing)
- 18+ years as CEO/President, Managing Director, VP
- Consistently grew Revenue and Profit
- Financial Turnaround
- Global experience - North America, London, Paris, Dubai, South Africa and India.
- Industries: Software – CRM, BI, Analytics; Retail & Distribution – Consumer Electronics
Having built his career by coaching teams to deliver sustainable revenue growth and bottom line profit in North America, UK, France, Dubai, South Africa and India, Vivek also brings to clients a CEO’s perspective on achieving gazelle like double-digit growth and how implementing multi-system frameworks like 3HAG will drive predictable results.
Vancouver, Canada is home base to Vivek and his family from where he continues to maintain and grow his professional relationships around the world.
Besides his love for “The Sport of Business”, Vivek and his spouse both care deeply about Mental Health in the work place and support the “Walk the Talk” and “Walk for Alzeimer’s” events in their local community.